[gmx-users] Vibrational spectra of amide I using gromacs

Mijiddorj B b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:55:36 CET 2020

 Dear Andre,

Thank you very much for your kind responses.
According to your suggestion, I calculated the bond length as a function of
time. The auto-correlation function was generated by gmx analyze. Then, I
used the xmgrace for the Fourier transform of the Auto-correlation function.
Is the workflow right? The result data does not look like some spectra. How
can I convert it into vibrational spectra and how can I adjust the unit?
If possible, please advise me?
Thank you again for your time.

Best regards,

Mijiddorj