[gmx-users] Cut off (1.2 -1.5 nm) with OPLS forcefield

Alessandra Villa alessandra.villa.biosim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 09:22:09 CET 2020

Hi,
A general criteria is to apply the short and long range interaction setting
used in the parametization procedure.
Each force field has its own parameterization strategy. Among other that
guarantees  parameters consistency and results reproducibility.
Another story is if you are performing your own parameterization (of your
own force field).
Best regards
Alessandra