[gmx-users] dssp version of gromacs 2019.3

Iman Katouzian imaneternity at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:28:14 CET 2020

Good day,
I have downloaded the latest version of DSSP from the site :
https://swift.cmbi.umcn.nl/gv/dssp/
<https://www.researchgate.net/deref/https%3A%2F%2Fswift.cmbi.umcn.nl%2Fgv%2Fdssp%2F>
however
as I downloaded and extract the package I see it is named hssp 1.3.4 and
the codes are different from dssp that determines the secondary structures
in gromacs using gmx do_dssp!
can somebody help me on this issue and send me the latest version of DSSP
for gromacs 2019.3 so that I can make it executable and do my task. As I
run it with older version of dssp it reads the code and starts reading the
frames, however even after 2 hours nothing happens and the frame is still
zero!
Many thanks

--

*Iman Katouzian*

*Ph.D.** candidate of Food Process Engineering*

*Faculty of Food Science and Technology*

*University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Gorgan, Iran*