[gmx-users] MD simulation stops without any error/warning message

Michele Pellegrino micpel at kth.se
Thu Jan 23 15:35:50 CET 2020

Alessandra, no core file was generated: I 'only' have the trajectory, the checkpoint state, the .edr file and the md.log file; none of them report an error message whatsoever.
The only thing that comes to my mind is a crash because of a failure of the SIMD (I have set AVX2_128 when building GROMACS), could it be?
Thank you for the suggestion by the way.

Cheers,
Michele