[gmx-users] ERROR DURING INSTALLATION

Sakshi Arora asakshi1996 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:05:28 CET 2020

I am using Linux to install gromacs and have installed all the
prerequisites and programs and packages as per my knowledge. In the build
directory, after using the command - 'cmake ..' I have received the
following error message. Please help me out with this.
ERROR -
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:63 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    gmxManageCcache
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:69 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindLibStdCpp.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
  has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
  "LibStdCpp", but CMake did not find one.
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "LibStdCpp" with
  any of the following names:
    LibStdCppConfig.cmake
    libstdcpp-config.cmake
  Add the installation prefix of "LibStdCpp" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "LibStdCpp_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "LibStdCpp" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:75 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    gmxBuildTreeInfo
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:76 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    gmxVersionInfo
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:85 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    gmxBuildTypeReference
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:86 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    gmxBuildTypeProfile
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:87 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    gmxBuildTypeTSAN
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:88 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    gmxBuildTypeASAN
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:89 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    gmxBuildTypeMSAN
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:90 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    gmxBuildTypeReleaseWithAssert
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:112 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    gmxCTestUtilities
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:113 (gmx_ctest_init):
  Unknown CMake command "gmx_ctest_init".
See also "/home/sakshi/Downloads/gromacs-2020/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".\
Regards,
Sakshi Arora