[gmx-users] choice of ?Qm Optimized Energy

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Jan 30 15:14:59 CET 2020

On 1/28/20 1:38 AM, Yogesh Sharma wrote:
> thanks for your response Dr. Justin
> these all values are for same ligand submitted under different molid. All
> have net zero charge. only difference is in dQm optimized energy. I dont
> know weather i have to choose one with lowest value or the highest. Please
> check the link attached https://atb.uq.edu.au/molecule.py?molid=364968

I don't have much experience with ATB but it appears that you're simply
presented with alternate conformers that may be of lower energy. They're
all very close in value so I don't know how you might use that information.

Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall
Lab: 303 Engel Hall

340 West Campus Dr.