[gmx-users] Customize gromac FF for lipid parameters

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Jan 30 21:27:34 CET 2020

On 1/30/20 3:02 PM, Yogesh Sharma wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> I have a membrane patch generated by charmm gui. I want to customize my
> gromac forcefield in accordance with it. I want some suggestion in
> extracting information from charmmff. I guess i need information to add in
> ffbonded and ffnonbonded files. Can someone help me with it
>
> I don't want to run simulations in charmmff

I don't understand what you're trying to do. You want to add parameters
to the CHARMM force field but you don't want to use CHARMM? If you want
to use different parameters or a different force field, don't hack an
existing one. There's no reason to do that.

Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall
Lab: 303 Engel Hall

340 West Campus Dr.