[gmx-users] dssp 3.1.4

Iman Katouzian imaneternity at gmail.com
Fri May 1 18:47:04 CEST 2020

Good day,

I have recently downloaded the latest dssp version and with the mkdssp
executable file as I type chmod +x dssp and run this code :
gmx do_dssp -f final.xtc -s md.tpr -n index.ndx -o ss.xpm -sc scount.xvg
-tu ns

the process starts but no output is created after even 1 day !!!!
my Gormacs version is 2019.3 and even earlier versions of dssp does not
work and give me the same result. Till now I have tested this process on 3
computers having GROMACS 2019.3 on them.

Can someone help me with this issue?
Many thanks.

--

*Iman Katouzian*

*Ph.D.** candidate of Food Process Engineering*

*Faculty of Food Science and Technology*

*University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Gorgan, Iran*