[gmx-users] about how to create angle.index with specific angles

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat May 2 13:47:44 CEST 2020

On 4/30/20 2:07 PM, lazaro monteserin wrote:
> Dear Dr. Lemkul I did it. It works. Thank you very much for the advise.
>
> Now I am having issues opening the (.xpm) files generated that contain for
> example the gibbs energy landscape on the two first eigenvectors of the
> dPCA.
>
> If I use the command "gmx xpm2ps -f gibbs-1_2.xpm -w yes -o gibbs-1_2.eps"
> it write this error: "Input error or input inconsistency:
> Invalid XPixMap"
>
> Do you know if I am missing something here? Do I have to install something
> in my OS to be able to see .xpm images?

The error is coming from xpm2ps which means there's something wrong with
the .xpm file itself but without seeing how you generated it (exact
command and description of how you prepared the input data file) and
perhaps the .xpm file itself (uploaded somewhere), it's impossible to
comment further.

-Justin