[gmx-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Lincs warning and Bond length not finite

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Mon May 4 03:31:25 CEST 2020

OPLS tends to be a common choice for graphene. That being said, if you really want to use gromos (for some reason), be sure (as Alex has stated) to make sure that the graphene edges match across the PBC otherwise do not use PBC (but then be sure to change your electrostatics appropriately and make sure the sheet is sufficiently large).

-micholas