[gmx-users] changing t0 with eneconv

Alexandre Suman de Araujo asaraujo at if.sc.usp.br
Fri May 6 13:43:52 CEST 2005

Hi Gmxers

I have an energy file with 500 ps of simulation (file A). I want to
create another energy file (file B) starting in 200 ps of file A but I
need that the new file B to start in t = 0, them file B starts at 0 ps
and finish in 300 ps. I tried to make this using eneconv but it showed
me an error when I used the -t0 option (this option is in text of help
but not in options list of eneconv). I tried to make this using "eneconv
-f md.edr -o mdtest.edr -b 200 -e 500" but the output file don´t starts
at t = 0 but in t = 200.
Anyone could help me?
Thanks

--