[gmx-users] How to remove H atom from residue in gro file?

Nelson Cotrim nhcotrim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:56:49 CET 2008

Dear All,
Just to confirm what Justin said, my MD worked flawlessly with his
ffG43a1p files.
The only issue was that I had to change my pr.mdp and md.mdp files,
following a suggestion I found here: I changed the T coupling groups
to "Protein" and "Non-Protein" (I am using the same temperature for
the whole system anyway).
Many thanks for all your help.
Best regards,
Nelson