[gmx-users] (no subject)

Mohammad Ghahramanpour s.ghahremanpour at azaruniv.edu
Wed Dec 23 09:28:20 CET 2009

Hi all
I want to insert two copies of my protein on the either side of the
membrane.
For insertion a single protein I used VMD and then the new desired protein
coordination emerged in the membrane by using genbox command. But when I
used the same procedure for two copies of the protein I have faced  fatal
error (The second copy of the protein was not solvated in the membarne box.
Would you please suggest me right method to insert my protein into lipid
bilayer in proper orientation?
Thanks in advance for your helps