[gmx-users] genbox error at futil.c

iulek iulek at interponta.com.br
Tue Jun 23 16:19:59 CEST 2009

    Thanks for replying.

    Humm..., maybe I see now. As a beginner I intended to keep all files
produced and better inspect what happens in sequence, but I did not want
to use the conventional renaming. But it seems that for the topology
file, the common procedure is to keep always one only name through the
several steps, right? That is what I understand with

"
Option     Filename  Type         Description
  -p      topol.top  In/Out, Opt. Topology file
"

    so, the same name for input and output, yet genbox renames the old
one according to the conventions (which in my script I could then
further "re-rename").
    And... genbox does need a previous topology file (RecA_nat_b4em.top
was intended to be the output file!).
    Thanks, again.

Jorge