[gmx-users] Re: Segfaults with trjconv and g_dist

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.marsalek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:33:40 CET 2009

Happens with a single frame in a gro file as well, for example in this
simple case:

1) take a gro file for the full system
2) use trjconv to save a subset of the system in a new gro file
3) create and index file for that
4) try to use g_dist on the index file from 3) and gro file from 2)
5) enjoy segfault

Does anyone else see this, or am I doing something wrong? Will be
happy to post more details if needed.

Ondrej