[gmx-users] g_order 4.0.7

Jayeeta Ghosh jayeetaedu at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 21:34:59 CET 2010

I am sorry that I did not post the link to the report. I found that sometimes these links do not work specially if they are too old.

http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2009-March/040068.html

The result does not change with -o or -od option. I have 128 lipids (not exactly dppc though, head group is different) and water.

Thanks much.

Jayeeta