[gmx-users] gromacs 4.0 on CRAY-XT4

BIN ZHANG zhngbn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:19:47 CET 2010

Dear Mark:

Thanks for your reply and sorry for my less info.

Here is the configuration line I used:
module load fftw/2.1.5.1
module load libxml2
CXX=CC CC=cc F77=ftn MPICC=cc LIBS="$XML2_LIBDIR -L/usr/X11/lib64" ./
configure --enable-mpi --enable-double --enable-fortran --prefix=$HOME/
gmx/para --disable-nice --with-fft=fftw2 --program-suffix=_mpi

Also, I searched the maillist and added ddorder in the mdrun line, but
that doesn't seem to help much.
aprun -n 128  $gmxdir/mdrun_mpi -deffnm npt_02 -g npt_02.log -ddorder
cartesian -npme 32

The system is a membrane protein and I'm using berger lipid/OPLS-AA
force filed.

Thanks
Bin