[gmx-users] [help]How to produce .top file from Material Studio

szewczyk at ualberta.ca szewczyk at ualberta.ca
Tue Mar 23 05:54:04 CET 2010

Hi,
I run my simulations in Gromacs but I generated my structure in
Materials Studio as well and I agree with Yang Ye - MS will not give
you the .top.
It`s either x2top or by hand if your system is quite simple or if you
can create a topology of one molecule which then can be multiplied
with genconf and/or editconf in Gromacs.

Good luck!

Paula