[gmx-users] make ghost atom

ilona.baldus at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de ilona.baldus at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Mar 24 09:55:04 CET 2010

I'm not sure if this helps, but have you tried link/ dummy atoms like
you use them for QMMM? For dummies add a line to ff***nb.itp where you
define them to have neither charge nor weight (also 0 for LJ-pot).
Then add them to your topology-file. Check out

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/QMMM