[gmx-users] CG Force and Potential through do_force()

Sikandar Mashayak symashayak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 21:07:28 CET 2010

@ Xavier :: I am trying out table approach also. But I am facing some issues
with it. To start with , as a test run, i use GROMACS provided table6-12.xvg
table for LJ interactions. Using this table I am running water bulk
simulations. In mdp file I specify to use PME for electrostatics and User
for LJ by providing the table6-12.xvg file. But the simulation crashes with
the notes ::t = 0.000 ps: Water molecule starting at atom 5363 can not be
settled.
Check for bad contacts and/or reduce the timestep.
Wrote pdb files with previous and current coordinates

thanks
sikandar