[gmx-users] what's the differences between double precise version and single precise?

DreamCatcher huangshuping1987 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 03:39:48 CET 2010

Hello everyone,
     I am wondering about the differences between the two precises
version.Can somebody give me some advice about that under what condition
should I take the double precise version and when to choose the other one?
What's the big differences between them? Can I try to install two different
versions on the same computer? Will this operation make any big bugs? Then
how to fix them?
      Thanks in advance!

  celeste

  20100326