[gmx-users] protein Aggregation using Gromacs

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:05:23 CEST 2010

Hi
 I have used TANGO Aggrescan, Zyggregator and other online tools but I am
unable to find and pinpoint residue responsible for aggregation. Then I did
MD simulation of the proteins with gromacs at different temperature. Now in
this background I need  suggestion to analyse my MD trajectory.
shahid Nayeem