[gmx-users] berendsen P coupling and fluctuation properties

Elisabeth katesedate at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:57:48 CEST 2011

Hello,

Thank you. I am looking at potential energies to calculate vaporization
heat. I wanted to know how the fact that berendsen does not lead to correct
ensemble is affecting total potential energy of the system. I have an
unclear image of "correct ensemble". Does this mean whatever output I am
getting from my runs are unreliable?

Appreciate any clarification.

Thank you,
Best,