[gmx-users] Regarding xpm2ps

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Aug 24 13:48:41 CEST 2011

bipin singh wrote:
> Thanks for your reply,
> I am attaching the xpm file which I got from g_sham and also attaching
> the eps output got from
> xpm2ps.As you can see there is no axis range(PC1 and PC2)  labeled in eps file.
> As the PC1 range is from -4 to +4 and PC2 range from -5 to +4, I want
> the x-axis range in eps file from -4 to +4(PC1)
> and y-axis range from -5 to +4(PC2) regardless of the data values in xpm file.
> But I am unable to get using .m2p file.

The .m2p file can only be used to adjust axes if the data fit the range you want
already.  This was unclear from your earlier post.  Now that you've said what
program you used, we can solve this.  g_sham allows you to set the axis manually
with the -xmin and -xmax options.  Re-run g_sham with these options to set the
axes and you should have no problem.

-Justin