[gmx-users] GROMACS command for energy calculation

Acoot Brett acootbrett at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 01:44:25 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I am still confused and I hope I can get some detailed explaination. For example, I want to determine the interaction energy between residue 52 and residue 105, how should I set energyggryp and what is the related commands?

And if I want to determine the interaction energy between residue 52 in China A and residue 8 in Chain B, what will be the difference?

You can also tell me a internet link on it.

Cheers,

Acoot