[gmx-users] Energy minimization has stopped....

jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 5 12:58:44 CET 2013

What does your curve look like? What parameters are you using in the mdp?
How big is your system and what kind of molecules are in there? Providing
this kind of information would help people work out what the problem is.

Then again it may be ok that the minimisation has converged without
reaching the Fmax cutoff. 20000 is a large number of steps.