[gmx-users] Re: CHARMM .mdp settings for GPU

Rajat Desikan rajatdesikan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 22:17:29 CET 2013

Hi Justin,
I take it that both the sets of parameters should produce identical
macroscopic quantities.
For the GPU, is this a decent .mdp?

cutoff-scheme    = Verlet
vdwtype             = switch
rlist                    = 1.2
;rlistlong             = 1.4                     NOT USED IN GPU...IS THIS
OK?
rvdw                   = 1.2
;rvdw-switch        = 1.0                    NOT USED IN GPU...IS THIS OK?
coulombtype       = pme
DispCorr             = EnerPres
rcoulomb            = 1.2

--
Rajat Desikan (Ph.D Scholar)
Prof. K. Ganapathy Ayappa's Lab (no 13),