[gmx-users] How to create topology and coordinate files for different oils

Mass masstransfer_2010 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 00:18:14 CET 2013

Dear users,
I am wondering if anyone can help me to make the topology and coordinate file for different oils rather than the one in Justin biphasic tutorial?  the link Justin provided in the toturial is not working.Are they availbale that I can simply download them? the oil I am looking for are as follow

Decane,  DPPC (dipalmitoyl-phosphatidyl choline) ; DMPC (dimyristoyl-phos- phatidyl choline)
Thanks