[gmx-users] How to create topology and coordinate files for different oils

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Nov 21 00:32:59 CET 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Mass <masstransfer_2010 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear users,
> I am wondering if anyone can help me to make the topology and coordinate
> file for different oils rather than the one in Justin biphasic tutorial?
> the link Justin provided in the toturial is not working.Are they availbale
> that I can simply download them? the oil I am looking for are as follow

Which link isn't working? If I know what's broken, I can try to find
correct links.

> Decane,  DPPC (dipalmitoyl-phosphatidyl choline) ; DMPC (dimyristoyl-phos-
> phatidyl choline)

UA (Berger) lipids are at:

http://wcm.ucalgary.ca/tieleman/downloads

If you want a different force field, there's CHARMM-GUI and whatever else
Google can find.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy