[gmx-users] Regarding the comparison of two result

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Fri May 2 07:37:20 CEST 2014

Dear Friends,

 I did MD simulation of two peptide that show that they form antiparallel
beta sheet structure after 120 ns . i used gromacs 4.5.5 version.
                 presently  I completed MD simulation of another peptide (
Different sequence). but I am using gromacs 4.6.3 . I found that two
peptide start to form anti parallelstructure around 15 ns.
              My question is that are this two result at all comparable as
the version of software is diff. ?? is this result upto publication ???

I am looking forward for answer .
I know this is  a very simple but complicated to me.

With best wishes,
Rama David