[gmx-users] REMD, demux after 100 ns per replica

Andrea Pérez-Villa a.pervilla at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:59:37 CEST 2014

That was exactly what I did! I have edited the line 70 to change the column
6 to 4 (so the column with the step instead of the time) multiplied by the
time step (in my case 0.002 ps) and the printf in the lines 33 and 44.

I think that the script *pl can be edited to be more general, taking into
account the time step and the precision for the printf. I was thinking that
it can be solved if we write a printf specification very high with the aim
to cover the time scale of very long simulations, and adding a line that
reads from the log file or from the user the time step in ps.
I tried just adding in the pl file a couple of lines asking the time step
in ps, so at least you don't need to seek the line 70 and edit it for the
particular time step value. This is the pl file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2zhJAKVbM97UDdYaGUwUjl5RFU/edit?usp
=sharing

Do you have some other ideas?
Thank you!!