[gmx-users] Langevin sd integrator: wrong average temperature

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:19:10 CEST 2014

Andrey,

The above mdp options contain hbonds constraining only which in case
of CO2 don't do anything. Have you really not used all-bonds
constraints in your runs?

Could you please either amend issue 1419 to contain the full and
up-to-date information or alternatively file a new issue? It would
also be helpful to have your latest input files that you obtained the
above results with, preferably mdp,gro, & top.

Cheers,
--
Szilárd