[gmx-users] Embedded view of the users list

Andrew DeYoung adeyoung at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat May 10 19:14:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

For the past several years and until a few weeks ago, the GMX-Users List
webpage here ( http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/GMX-Users_List )
had an embedded "live"/"interactive" view of the list.  Messages were
organized in threads such that when I clicked on a thread, I could see all
posts in the thread on one page.  It also had a nice way to search old
messages and sort them by date, etc.

Could someone please confirm that the embedded "live"/"interactive" view of
the list has been taken down from
http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/GMX-Users_List ?

It is fine if it has been taken down, since I can still browse through the
archives here (
https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-users/ ) and I can
search the archives by using google with site:https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se
as Mark suggested.  But I just wanted to make sure that it is not just me
and my browser that no longer sees the embedded "live"/"interactive" view of
the list.

Thank you very much!

Andrew DeYoung
Carnegie Mellon University