[gmx-users] water stretched apart

Chetan Mahajan chetanvm10 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 10:03:47 CEST 2014

Thanks, Tsjerk. I tried it with following:

trjconv -pbc whole -f lnanop.xtc -s lnanop.tpr -o lnanoppbc.xtc

It gives the error : Cannot read from input

and

WARNING: If there are molecules in the input trajectory file
         that are broken across periodic boundaries, they
         cannot be made whole (or treated as whole) without
         you providing a run input file.

I read trjconv part of manual again and again, but can't figure out what's
going wrong. Could you help please?

Thanks
Chetan