[gmx-users] Regarding calculation of energy auto-correlation function

Ravi Kumar Venkatraman ravikumarvenkatraman at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:40:42 CEST 2014

Dear Gromacs User's,
                                Could anybody tell me how to calculate
energy auto-correlation function of the solvent from MDS trajectory of a
production run. I tried using g_energy_d option but it didn't work
properly, maybe I made a mistake in the commands. Following is the command
I have used,
             g_energy_d -f prodacn.edr -s prodacn.tpr -fluc -o energy.xvg
After executing the above command line, it opens a interactive window like
Pressure, temp ... etc. and I have chosen Total Energy as an option.

Please let me know if anybody know the solution for the above problem.

Thank you in advance