[gmx-users] Schlitter Configurational entropy 'NaN'

tarak karmakar tarak20489 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:51:53 CEST 2014

 | Is your system far out of equilibrium?

It should not be as I have simulated the system for 100ns. Few properties
to check to get the feelings of equilibrium are looking good.

|Do the eigenvalues look reasonable?
Yes. File is attached.

| Or is your system very large?
My system is a protein dimer.

It creates the following covariance matrix (c-alpha atoms)

Constructing covariance matrix (1386x1386)

eigenvec.trr file is also attached.

Mail with the attached files
"Needs moderator approval because of the file size."

Thanks,
Tarak