[gmx-users] how to superimpose two structures of protein-ligand complex

Lenin Kandasamy leninkandasamy at gmail.com
Mon May 19 13:15:25 CEST 2014

Hi Atsutotshi,

Yes, g_confrms module computes RMSD the after least squares fitting of the
latter on the first structure. If you interested in comparing the
interactions between two protein-ligand complexes, I suggest you try
PDBeFold. Please check this link,
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/msd-srv/ssm/cgi-bin/ssmserver. You can also try WHATIF
for comparing the interactions.
I hope this helps.