[gmx-users] How to efficiently fix pbc trajectories problems for VMD using

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:31:09 CEST 2014

You seem to be following
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Periodic_Boundary_Conditions,
which is good. But it's hard to help when we don't know what you think
"doesn't work" means. Make sure that the things you think are whole in
md_0_1.tpr actually are. Visualize your intermediate stages of 1) to see
where the issue arises. If you need to, upload some pictures to a file
sharing service that show what the input and unsatisfactory output was.

Mark