[gmx-users] Query regarding dssp plot

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed May 21 14:04:07 CEST 2014

On 5/21/14, 7:56 AM, Aditya Padhi wrote:
> Dear Gromacs users,
>          When I am using the DSSP program to generate the secondary
> structure changes of my protein (23 amino acids) and its mainchain, I am
> getting the results in the form of .eps file and using Ghostview, I
> visualized and saved in .jpeg format. But the figure looks blurred and I
> can not clearly see any secondary structure changes. Can anyone suggest me
> what and where I am doing the mistake and the possible solutions for this.
>           I am attaching the figure with this mail for your reference.

The list does not accept attachments.  If you want to supply an image, upload it
to a file-sharing server.

If the image is simply distorted, that's where .m2p files are useful to alter
the size properties of the matrix.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601