[gmx-users] How to efficiently fix pbc trajectories problems for VMD using

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Thu May 22 03:01:23 CEST 2014

Would suggest that each time you try a different workflow, do so in a new subdirectory and copy the required files into there.  That way you ensure are using the files you think that you are.

Will help those assisting to then post an image of the coordinate files at each step of the work flow, to see how things are changing, or not.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304