[gmx-users] How to efficiently fix pbc trajectories problems for VMD using

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu May 22 16:08:02 CEST 2014

Hey Vito,

Don't use -skip. And add -pbc nojump to that first run of trjconv:

trjconv_mpi -f md_0_1.part0001.xtc -o test.xtc -s md_0_1.tpr -pbc nojump

Then have a look at the last frame to see if it's good. If md_0_1.tpr is
assembled properly, then the last frame should be too, provided the
assembly did not fall apart (in which case you're in real trouble).

Cheers,

Tsjerk