[gmx-users] CNT ROTATION

Dr. Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:41:42 CEST 2014

provided that pulling forces are normally selected (much) larger than
the genuine forces in the simulated system, unfavorable interactions
are unlikely to cause the observed effect. however, rotation is
probably somehow geared by pulling energy. i looked though the movie -
it is like a nice helicopter.

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban