[gmx-users] Secondary structure not visible after convertingfrom .gro to .pdb

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Thu May 29 04:05:24 CEST 2014

Here's the details of  my topol.top file:

#include "topol_Protein_chain_A.itp"
#include "topol_Protein_chain_B.itp"
#include "topol_Protein_chain_C.itp"
#include "topol_Protein_chain_D.itp"
#include "topol_Protein_chain_E.itp"
#include "topol_Protein_chain_F.itp"
#include "topol_Protein_chain_G.itp"
#include "topol_Protein_chain_H.itp"
#include "topol_Protein_chain_I.itp"
#include "topol_Protein_chain_J.itp"

; Include water topology
#include "oplsaa.ff/spce.itp"

#ifdef POSRES_WATER
; Position restraint for each water oxygen
[ position_restraints ]
;  i funct       fcx        fcy        fcz
   1    1       1000       1000       1000
#endif

; Include topology for ions
#include "oplsaa.ff/ions.itp"