[gmx-users] question

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 29 11:38:48 CEST 2014

Hi,

For one ion this would perhaps be possible, but for many ions this becomes a difficult problem. If it's really important I suggest running a simulations where the ions are allowed to equilibrate, possibly with position restraints on any macromolecules you have. It is highly questionable however wether that would make a difference for any subsequent simulation. Na+ will move around your system reasonably quickly anyway.

Erik