[gmx-users] Error while trying to create a membrane-protein system

Spyridon Vicatos svicatos at bioacademy.gr
Thu May 29 14:58:01 CEST 2014

I checked you question. In order to create my membed.tpr file, I used

grompp -c prot_dppc.gro -p *system.top* -f membed.mdp *-o membed.tpr*

None of the files contain water. Not prot_dppc.gro, not the system.top.
As for membed.mpdb, I am not sure where to look at, to see if there are
any "waters" option used.

S.