[gmx-users] New Molecule Topology

Todor Antonijevic t_antoni at uncg.edu
Thu May 29 16:55:21 CEST 2014

Hi Justin,

Thank you for you answer.
It sounds to me that using PRODRG server for the initial topology and then
correcting atom types and other parameters according to Berger lipids is
acceptable method.

What about "constructing" cholesteryl oleate molecule by "gluing" together
known cholesterol force field with oleate chain taken from POPC?

Thank you in advance,

Anton