[gmx-users] help please @User-specified potential functions

Josip Lovrić josip7lovric at gmail.com
Thu May 29 21:21:12 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am also interested in tabulated potentials and I am working to implement
it in my program.
I am interested do you think is it possible to put parameters (A, B, C) in
to the functions h(r) and and g(r)
and give value with parameters in the table and in the topology just set
parameters 1. In that way we do not care
does potential have LJ or Buckingham form. We give in table just numbers
and GROMACS interpolates  them so I
think for him is the same.

Best,
Josip