[gmx-users] Using Non-bonded interaction

라지브간디 rajiv at kaist.ac.kr
Fri May 30 04:40:14 CEST 2014

Dear Justin,

Thanks for your
reply.

I am not mixing up the parameter here.
What i am trying to do here

In order to reproduce the dipole moments of the CO, I have to
follow up the specific charges and non-bonded interaction values specified in
literature in CHARMM format ( For C atom, charge -0.75, ϵ=0.0262
& σ = 3.83) ( For O atom, charge -0.85, ϵ=0.0262 & σ =
3.83).
Could you tell how it can be done? If i cant use them in
gromos43a1 ff, possible to use in charmm27 provided by gromacs package? or it
does need any conversion to use in gromacs-charmm27 ff?

Thanks for you answer.

Message: 2