[gmx-users] 回复: g_dielectric errors for getting frequency dependent dielectric constants

来者可追 550931258 at qq.com
Fri May 30 09:54:46 CEST 2014

Dear David,
      Thanks for your reply.
       I have other questions when  calculating frequency dependent dielectric constants through g_dielectric.

1. After using " g_dipoles -corr mol " command to get the dipcorr.xvg, if I uesd " g_dielectric " program, the error is as following.
Fatal error:
nparm = 0 in file expfit.c, line 465
========================if I used " g_dielectric -eint 50 -bfit 5 -efit 100 -ffn exp ", then the error is:
nbegin = 50, x[nbegin] = 5, tbegin = 5
Step       chi^2      Lambda          A1          A2          A3
Segmentation Fault================

2. When I read the manul about g_dielectric, I have a question about the output file " epsw.xvg ". In the manul, it discribs " The second file contains the real and imaginary parts of the frequency-dependent dielectric constant ". How can I get the real parts of the frequency-dependent dielectric constant only ? ( just like the fig. 2. the frequency dependence of the dielectric constant in your papaer  J. Chem. Phys. 108 (1998) pp. 10220-10230  )

 I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot!