[gmx-users] How to overcome the error "Atom P in residue DC 3 was not found in the rtp entry DC5 with 28 atoms while sorting atom."

Seera Suryanarayana palusoori at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:33:00 CET 2014

Dear gromacs users

I have been tried to simulate the  protein-dna complex. I got error as
"Atom P in residue DC 3 was not found in the rtp entry DC5 with 28 atoms
while sorting atom" upon using the command pdb2gmx. I have been added the P
atom and bonds of P in the .rtp file which is the part of AMBER99SB-ILDN
force field. After the modification of the dna.rtp file I also got the same
error which mentioned above.
Kindly tell me how to overcome this error.

Thanks in advance

Surya
Graduate Student,
India.